"Westend ONE" - 100 % RENTED
- historic style building with 9 apartments
- expensive restored staircase and entrance area
- garden floor to 4th. floor with lift (3rd + 4th floor as maisonette)
- in addition separate wine box in the developed wine cellar in the basement
- floor heating
- parquet floors in the living and sleepings areas
- beautiful and stately rooms
- expensive ceilings
- lighting concept from Roll & Hill
- fitted kitchens and built-in closets
- design bathrooms from Corian-Waschtisch, italian floor, well tiles and armature from Keuco
- available upon inquiry
The northern Westend is one of the best and most exclusive locations in Frankfurt. The district is mainly characterized by the classicist villas built in the beginning of the 19th century, with spacious plots. In general, the district is very green. Palmengarten, Grüneburgpark with botanical garden and Rothschildpark offer a lot of space for excellent recreation possibilities. To the east of the Grüneburgpark, Westend Campus forms the largest part of the university. There are many prestigious schools and kindergartens here, as the Westend is very popular among young families.
In the center of the district you can meet small galleries, cafes and trendy restaurants.The city center which is within walking distancealso provides a diverse range of cultural activities including opera, ballet, cinema and theater.